Thursday, May 31, 2012

Off the wagon

Man, what a fucking week!  I swear, if it's not one thing it's another.  I had every intention of doing great with my diet this week but have failed miserably.  I have been doing well without having Pepsi but I got a mocha yesterday afternoon because I was literally falling asleep at my desk.  Now that I think about it, a can of Pepsi would have been fewer calories :/  But, if I got a can of Pepsi I'd be back where I started at the beginning of the week fighting my Pepsi addiction.  I also ordered pizza for dinner last night because I didn't have time to cook.  I can literally come up with every excuse in the book as to why cheating on my diet is OK.  I am so exhausted mentally and physically that I just don't have the willpower right now.  We literally have something going on everyday in June, it is by far the busiest time of the year for us.  I am going to force myself to make time for ME and my diet, even if it's getting up early to prep my meals for the day.  I'm going to take a step back from exercising and focus all of my energy on my diet.  I am proud to say that Gentry and I did 8 minutes of Zumba last night before we needed a break.  SCORE. 

I'm so nervous to weigh in tomorrow!  I hope I didn't gain anything and just stayed the same :(  THIS is why I should stick to my diet and not cheat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment