Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Back Bitches

After a little pep talk from my brother and a very sweet email from a friend, my motivation is back.  It's amazing how a few sweet words of encouragement can do so much.  I am so happy I pre-planned my breakfast and lunch for today so I wasn't tempted to eat out and get off track!  Writing everything down has been really good for me too, and I realized something.  I drink A LOT of Crystal Light* guys.  I'm on my 5th bottle of the day!  It's going to be a busy night for me, my hubby is on call, I have to brave Walmart with 2 kids in tow (SHOOT ME NOW), go home and cook dinner, clean up, bath time for the kiddos and ZUMBAAAA my little heart out!  Gentry has been begging me to let her try Zumba with me.  I hope she likes it, then she'll make me do it on a regular basis, haha!

*I HATE water (who hates water, right?) so the only way I can force myself to drink it is by adding Crystal Light.  At this point in my life I'm not concerned with the possible effects of artificial sweeteners, I'm concerned with kicking my Pepsi habit and becoming healthier all around.  And losing oh, I don't know, a million pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment