Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 2 Goals

Well kids, I'm starting to lose my motivation!  I don't know why, but I know that I can't give up.  I don't want to give up.  Why does this always happen to me?  I haven't really been depriving myself of anything, I think it might be because I'm tired and worn out, thus I don't want to think about things and I kinda don't care.  I'm going to break this cycle.  I bought a journal yesterday, I'm going to write down everything I consume.  I need to be able to see on paper what I'm consuming so I will know where I need to cut back. 

Goals for Week 2:
1.  Keep a journal of EVERYTHING I consume.
2.  Keep a journal of the time spent exercising.
3.  Focus on eating healthy, well balanced meals.
4.  Don't eat out.
5.  Go to the gym at least twice this week.

Cheers to Week 2, I'm gonna rock this shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment