Monday, May 14, 2012

Goals for the Week

Week of May 14th:

1. NO PEPSI (WAAAAAH)
2. No fast food except for Subway on Friday night! I'll make smart choices there though. Swearsies.
3. Drink a bazillion gallons of water per day, or at least more water than I usually drink :)
4. Hit the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
5. Workout at home Tuesday and Thursday.
6. Think about every ounce of food I put in my mouth.
7. Don't eat on impulse.  If something looks good, do I really  need it?  Is the setback worth it?
8. Cook only lean meals with lots of veggies.
9. Be in bed by 10pm every night.
10. Stay focused.  You got this.

This is the most focused I've ever been on a diet.  I think the blog is helping!  YAY!  I'm finding myself thinking about what I'm eating whereas before, I would eat half a box of crackers before I even realized what I was doing.  Sure, I am not eating perfectly, but I know from past experiences that if I cut all the bad stuff out of my diet I won't last.  I won't have a chance at being successful because I'll go on a binge and eat all the things I have deprived myself of.  So far so good, I feel like I'm on the right track here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment