Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 1 Results...dun dun DUUUUUN

Well folks, I made it a week.  I surely didn't eat perfectly, but I am still motivated and didn't revert back to most of my old habits.  I made it to the gym twice this week, I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning.  The baby was up twice last night and mama needed her sleep!  I'm usually pretty dead by the time Friday rolls around, must work on that.  Now time for the stats.

Week 1 weigh in results: -2.2 lbs!  WOWZA.  How motivating is that to see?  I am certainly determined to kick it up a notch to see a bigger weight loss next week!

Here are my weekly pics.  I know I can't expect to SEE overnight results, but I am hoping to see myself shrinking over the next few months.  Also, knowing that I have to post a picture on Friday helps me to make better choices during the week and not stray too far from my diet.



No comments:

Post a Comment