Friday, May 11, 2012

Here We Go

OMGGGGGG YOU GUYS.  I can't believe I'm posting these pictures.  I had my husband take "before" pics of me this morning so I can see myself losing weight on this journey.  I look lurvely.  My hair and makeup aren't done, but who cares, I'm not here to look purdy!  So, here we go.  Today was my first official weigh in on this mission.  I had a great idea what I would weigh since I weighed myself yesterday (I'm down .2 pounds, BOOYAH!), but I just had to get the official number today since I am going to weigh in on Fridays.  It still shocks me that I weigh this much.  I always wake up in the mornings hoping to have shed at least 30 pounds overnight.  That's never happened...RUDE.  So, here we go, the before pics.  I'm not going to post my weight because hello, I'm a lady.  Who does that anyways?  I will say that I want to lose a minimum of 40 pounds though.



No comments:

Post a Comment