Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Typical Me

This weekend was a rough one for me!  I am not used to my husband working on the weekends so it stressed me out a lot.  Probably a little too much.  I had a couple things happen that threw me for an emotional loop, I need to grow a thicker skin and not care what people think.

I did fairly well with my meals this weekend, choosing my food wisely isn't as much of a challenge as it was in the beginning.  I did screw up and ordered breakfast yesterday morning though.  I didn't have any energy to cook and felt like I was in survival mode!  I didn't do terrible though, I ordered one biscuit with gravy when I really wanted four, haha.  The thing I did awful with was Pepsi!  Typical me!  Pepsi is my drug, is there rehab for it? :(  I kept making my Crystal Light but it just wasn't doing it.  I convinced myself I needed Pepsi to help me stay awake since my kids refused to nap and I didn't have a break at all.  I'm feeling slightly refreshed after a somewhat good night's sleep.  I knocked myself out with Nyquil :)

Now time to focus on the new week at hand.  I'm not going to let a few setbacks from the weekend derail me.  I am OBESSED with Hungry for Change.  I watched the video a couple months ago and it is life changing.  One of the guys I related with the most on the video is Jon Gabriel.  He has a book out that I ordered from Amazon.  His story is AMAZING.  Please, please, please read about him!

Goals for Week 3:
 - NO MORE PEPSI.  For reals this time.  This makes me want to cry, not gonna lie.
 - NO eating out. I don't want the one time that I screwed up to turn into a habit.
 - Get lots of sleep!  Be in bed by 10 every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment