Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Goals

Hmm, lets see.  What are some reasonable goals for Memorial Day weekend?  My hubby is working ALL weekend so I will have to fight the temptation to go out to eat!  I'm planning to head out grocery shopping tonight so I have some healthy options for this weekend.  My mom's birthday is tomorrow so we'll be attending her birthday BBQ.  My goal is to eat a BBQ'd chicken breast, have a tiny bit of pasta salad and just say no to cake.  Since we don't really have any other plans, I think it will be easy to stick to these goals.  I'm feeling better each day, it's getting easier to make smart choices.  Exercising is still a struggle for me though.  Now that I've finished The Hunger Games series (OMG Mockingjay was cray) and almost all of my shows are over for the season, I am going to make a much better effort to be active.  No more excuses.  I have LOTS of yard work to do this weekend, that counts as exercise, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment