Friday, June 1, 2012

Week 3 Wrap Up

Welp, I suck.  I did awful this week, I don't have any excuses either!  I got lazy and it shows...This week I gained 2.2 lbs.  TWO POUNDS GUYS.  WTF!  I've learned a few valuable lessons.  Straying from my diet for even one day isn't worth it.  Also?  Pepsi is the devil.  It's my gateway drug.  (Sidenote: I can't imagine having an actual drug addiction, I feel SO BAD for people that struggle with that! I seriously can't imagine the torture they must go through daily!)  I grocery shopped last night and stocked up on healthy snacks and lots of Crystal Light.  I'm back bitches.  I also didn't track a damn thing in my journal this week, I'm sure that impacted my poor choices too.  We have LOTS going on this weekend but I'm going to focus on not having any Pepsi, mochas or fast food this weekend.  I'm going to make my crock pot taco chicken tonight so I can just make a quick taco when I get hungry and won't be tempted to eat out. 

Stats:
Weight lost before starting this mission: 33 lbs (so what if 19 of it was baby weight, it counts!)
Week 1: -2.2 lbs
Week 2: -2 lbs
Week 3: +2.2 lbs
Total on this mission: -2 lbs
Total since giving birth to Hayden: -35 lbs
Pounds to go to my first goal of being back at my wedding weight: 16


No pictures this week, we were running late and it was a CRAZY morning!  I'll post pics next Friday when I'm DOWN a few pounds.  Gotta hit it hard this next week to make up for this 2.2 lb weight gain.  I would love to lose at least 4 pounds this next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment