Monday, June 18, 2012

Sugar is the mother f#ckin devil!

I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I can get past the plateau I seem to have hit and how I can gain some momentum with my weight loss.  I know that sugar is bad.  I really do know this!  I guess I thought that I could still eat/drink it in moderation and be OK.  For the most part, this is true but looking at my food journal I feel that I'm still consuming too much of it.  Today I made the bold decision to give up sugar, starting NOW.  I have done this in the past and lost a ton of weight.  I'm not sure exactly how much because I didn't own a scale then.  I do know that this is the next step I need to take in my weight loss journey though.  Goodbye Pepsi, frozen yogurt, mochas and chocolate.  Mama will miss you!  We are heading to the beach on July 2nd and it is my goal to have NO sugar until then.  I truly hope that I will feel so good without the stupid stuff that I will never look back.  I bought some sugar free chocolate covered caramels, they're not delicious by any means but they have to satisfy my cravings until I am over my addiction.  Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment