Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 5

Hellurrrrr.  I'm back from my crazy week/weekend.  I'm not even exaggerating a little bit.  It was cray guys.  Cray.  Anyhoo, I did terrible with my diet this weekend.  Not gonna lie.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm down .4 pounds from the last time I weighed in.  Only 4.5 lbs away from my goal of losing 5 lbs.  HA!  I was lacking motivation and quite frankly I didn't have the time necessary to think about what I was eating.  I drank a shit load of Pepsi too :(  I woke up yesterday feeling motivated.  I wanted to head to the gym but Gentry started crying and begged me to stay home.  How do you say no to that?  :(  I was very active around the house this weekend though so I don't feel too guilty about staying home.  I have been making great choices with my meals today, and I feel like now that the majority of the craziness this month is behind us I can focus on me again.  I received the book I ordered, and so far I'm loving it.  What this guy is saying just clicks for me, it makes total sense.  I highly recommend buying it!  I have also been learning more and more about juicing and I really want to give it a try.  I'm going to try and get a juicer this weekend (Friday = hubby's payday...WOOT) and get started on that.  I'm feeling motivated again and it feels GOOD.  I am happy that I didn't gain too much weight during all this craziness, but I'm disappointed that I got sidetracked and lost my motivation.  Lesson learned.  Now for the stats...

Stats:
Weight lost before starting this mission: 33 lbs (so what if 19 of it was baby weight, it counts!)
Week 1: -2.2 lbs
Week 2: -2 lbs
Week 3: +2.2 lbs
Week 4: -.4 lbs
Total on this mission: -2.4 lbs
Total since giving birth to Hayden: -35.4 lbs
Pounds to go to my first goal of being back at my wedding weight: 15.6

My goals for this week are to stay motivated and not stray from my diet.  I need to stay on course to make up for the 2 bad weeks I've had.  I'm also going to get back to the gym.  I want to go at least 3 times this week.  That will be challenging since my husband is on call but I NEED to make it happen!    

No comments:

Post a Comment