Friday, June 15, 2012

Week 5 Results

I'm down 1.4 lbs this week!  It could have been better but I'll take it!  It feels like I'm starting to hit a plateau so I feel like I need to add some exercise into my routine.  I haven't made it to the gym recently, my insomnia is such a bitch and I just can't peel myself out of bed at 4:45 when I could try and sleep till 6.  Excuses, excuses.  I know.  Since the weather is warming up, I want to go on walks with the girls.  Next week is going to be crazy, Gentry has dress rehearsal and 2 performances for Sleeping Beauty.  I am going to continue to focus on my diet and exercise if I can.

Stats:
Weight lost before starting this mission: 33 lbs (so what if 19 of it was baby weight, it counts!)
Week 1: -2.2 lbs
Week 2: -2 lbs
Week 3: +2.2 lbs
Week 4: -.4 lbs
Week 5: -1.4 lbs
Total on this mission: -3.8 lbs
Total since giving birth to Hayden: -36.8 lbs
Pounds to go to my first goal of being back at my wedding weight: 14.2

No comments:

Post a Comment