Monday, July 2, 2012

Tired.

Hi guys! Long time no post. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super frustrated with my progress (or lack there of).  I dropped all sugar for a week and lost .4 pounds. POINT FOUR! What the fuck?! I am so tired of focusing on the number on the scale. The one time I had successfully lost weight before, I didn't own a scale. I don't want to give up but when I am trying super hard and lose under a half pound it is SO frustrating and I have the urge to go to Taco Bell, Starbucks and get a big fat Pepsi. I think to get my head in the right place again I need to focus on eating right, exercising and NOT obsessing by the number on the scale. For now I'm going to stay away from the scale and judge my progress based on how my clothes fit. I also have found that if I have a good week and lose 2 or 3 pounds, I feel like I deserve a reward, which is usually food. Tomorrow we leave for the beach and I'm not going to stress about my diet while I'm there. I'm actually not going to stress about anything! When we return home, I'm going to make a big effort to get to the gym at least 3x per week, eat healthy and focus on ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment