Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weirdness

I am craving pasta. Just pasta, no sauce. Maybe with a little butter on it. OMG I could kill for a big bowl right now. Isn't that weird? I mean, I love pasta but I hadn't craved anything bad before I fell off the wagon last weekend. I just knew cupcakes were the devil. I didn't cave and ate chicken and salsa at lunch but I can't stop thinking about how delicious pasta is. UGH! Chicken is getting OLD. I literally started gagging when I was eating lunch. What am I going to do?! I've got a good 2-3 months of this diet left if I continue losing 1lb/day. If my weight loss slows down, who knows how long I'll have to do this for. I can't wait for Friday to roll around. Payday = grocery shopping...definitely getting some ham and ground beef so I can have some variety!  I'm praying to stay strong. My willpower needs a boost right now.  I'm off to look at pictures of skinny bitches, that should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment