Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 and I'm feelin GOOD.  I didn't cheat at all yesterday!  NOT AT ALL.  The only time I struggled was last night after the kids went to bed and I was watching TV.  I don't know if it was boredom that hit or that I just wanted to eat out of habit.  I really really REALLY wanted oatmeal cookies (this is super random considering I hardly ever bake!) but I satisfied my sweet tooth with a sugar free Popsicle.  Or two.  I'm hungry this morning, I didn't think out my breakfast very well and didn't pick up any lunch meat at Safeway on my way to work.  Must do better tomorrow!  Thankfully I don't have any food in my desk so I'm not tempted to stray from my diet.  I weighed myself this morning purely out of curiosity and I'm down 2 pounds since yesterday.  Is that even possible?  Surely my scale must be off.  I sure hope not though!!  Hehe, I would definitely be ok with losing 2 lbs per day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment