Monday, September 17, 2012

4 in 4

YOU GUYS.  I weighed myself on Friday.  I was home with a sick baby and going a little crazy and hopped on the scale.  I was down 4 pounds in 4 days!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??  My diet is working!!  That was all the motivation I needed to get through the day :)  I fell off the wagon a little teensy bit after that and may or may not have had a few cupcakes to celebrate my babies first birthday.  All in all I could have done a hell of a lot worse.  I'm not proud I fell off the wagon but I am still super motivated to keep going and shed this weight.  I haven't weighed myself since then.  I'm really trying not to obsess about the number on the scale even though it is my ultimate goal to get that number way down.  I think for now I just need to focus on every bite that I'm putting in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment