Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 3 and...

I'm loving it!  I'm doing so well with this diet.  I have only been tempted to cheat once and that was yesterday when I was super tired, but I didn't give in.  I am so proud of myself!!  I made a healthy chicken dish last night (low carb of course!) and Gentry wanted some pasta to go along with it.  Pasta is my #2 weakness.  I LOVE PASTA.  I wasn't even tempted to eat any of it!  I'm so proud of myself!!! :D  I think I'm off to a great start with this diet.  I haven't experienced the "carb flu" that I've read about, and after Day 3 you're supposed to feel great.  I hope I will have some (LOTS of) extra energy so I can stop relying on Spark and energy drinks.  I stopped by the store on my way to work this morning and picked up some ham and cream cheese.  It's not biscuits and gravy, but it'll do.  I think the extra protein I'm eating is helping to control my appetite and cravings.  I also put some chicken in the crock pot this morning so I can have shredded chicken and salsa for lunch.  I love salsa SO MUCH, I can eat it 24/7.  I am planning on shredding and freezing a bunch of chicken this weekend so I won't ever be unprepared for lunch again :)  On another note, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for this weekend.  It's Hayden's 1st Birthday!  WOOHOOOO!  That means cupcakes galore.  Cupcakes are another weakness of mine, I loves them.  I haven't really been craving sweets, but when I do I satisfy my sweet tooth with sugar free jello or sugar free Popsicles.  I know that I can resist the temptation.  I've got this.  I constantly remind myself that this is how I'm going to RAPIDLY lose weight.  AAAHHHHH!  I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment