Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Struggling...

I'm struggling guys.  BAD.  I need coffee, Pepsi, anything to get me going!  I'm so tired and I don't know why.  I blame Aunt Flow, she's such a bitch!  Why does she always show up when I start a new diet?  I guess her showing up is better than the alternative, YIKES!!  I'm going to make sure Chase brews a nice pot of coffee in the morning so I don't leave the house empty handed.  I've never drank black coffee before but I'm gonna give it a whirl.  I'm also going to make sure I'm prepared for breakfast and lunch!  I ended up going to Taco Bell for lunch.  Don't talk shit.  I did my research.  A crunchy taco has 12 carbs, it could have been worse.  Much worse!  I'm still under my 50g/day goal so I am confident I will be fine.  I have it in my head that the less carbs I eat, the faster I will lose weight, so I don't plan on doing that often (or ever again!) but it's nice to know I have a fast food option if I need it.  So far I'm staying strong and not giving into the temptation of caffeine.  I have a diet rootbeer and an FRS healthy energy drink.  The FRS drink is trippin me out.  It is like neon yellow and kinda milky.  It smells like vitamins too...I wish it was fizzy, I think that would make it more tolerable.  Pretty sure I won't be drinking one of these bad boys again!  Desperate times call for desperate measures though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment