Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st

I've been waiting for this day for so long!  My best friend Stephanie and I have been planning to start our big huge diet today for 7 months!  She just had a baby a week ago so we had to wait until today to start :)  Yes, I could have done it on my own but I have tried (and failed) to diet on my own numerous times and it is so much easier for me when I have a diet buddy.  A support system, so to speak.  I am SO ready for this.  My brother has also been a great support system, he asks me what I'm having for lunch, dinner, etc and tells me NO CARBS!  LOL!  I'm so lucky to have him <3  Starting TODAY I am carb free which also translates to sugar free.  Who knew sugar = carbs?  Not I.  I am confident I can stick with it, and I have learned not to stray one bit from my diet because that is when I sabotage myself.  I am trying to drill it in my head that I'm not giving up my favorite foods forever, I'm just giving them up for now.  Once I lose my weight I know it will be a struggle to not go out and eat until I burst.  I will have to learn to eat things in moderation and I'll have to learn to maintain my weight. I'm totally mentally prepared for this.  HERE WE GOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment