Monday, October 1, 2012

Color Run

One of the goals I've had for quite a while is to do a 5k.  I'm not in good shape, AT ALL, but dammit it's one of my goals to get in good enough shape to go for a jog and not die.  Hell, I'd like to go for a long walk and not feel like I have emphysema!  I have a few friends who recently did the Color Run in Portland this past weekend and it looks FUN.  It is definitely one of my goals for next summer!  Check it out, doesn't it look awesome?! http://thecolorrun.com/about/

2 comments:

  1. OKay - So you have to sign up for the St Patty's Day 5k - then we can do this one in Portland Sept 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds awesome!! I guess I need to dust off my treadmill, I haven't ran in like a year! Yikes. I'm in for the St Patty's run if it's local :) I think we need to have Fluffy Bitch tanks made ;)

      Delete