Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3

Well guys, I've made it 3 days without cheating except for today!  My only f#ck up was that I HAD to have a coffee this morning.  HAD TO.  The hubs got called out at 3am because one of the ditches was plugged up and flooding a road.  Right as I was falling asleep Hayden woke up for the day.  FML!  I've eaten great today though so I'm not too worried about it, and I'm not a fan of sugar free lattes so I don't think I'll have the urge to buy another one anytime soon.  If he gets called out again tonight though, I will need a caffeine drip tomorrow for sure.  Why can't it be Friday?!  I'm not super excited for the weekend though, Chase has to work Saturday AND Sunday.  We don't have anything else going on so at least I can sloth around in my sweats and maybe even convince Gentry to lay down with me when Hayden is napping.  Fingers crossed.  Hunting opens next weekend so I don't see myself relaxing ever again.  EVER.  I know, pity party, table of one.  WHATEVS.  I need to relax!  Work has been so crazy busy, the new school year is for suresies kicking my ass plus I'm still trying to get used to getting up at 5 to be out the door by 6:35 to get Gentry to the bus stop.  WAAAAAH.  Ok, I'm done now.  No more complaining.  For today at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment