Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu

YOU GUYS.  I feel like a chef!  I'm trying to get creative with my low carb meals so I don't get tired of making the same thing over and over and over.  Well, last night I really outdid myself!  We LOVE chicken cordon bleu so I just knew there had to be an easy low carb way to make it.  I brainstormed and the recipe I came up with was delicious!

Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
1 packet of chicken gravy mixed with 1 cup of water
1 pack of ham lunch meat cut into squares
6-8 slices of swiss cheese cut into squares
Garlic salt
Onion powder

Place the chicken in the crockpot, cover with the gravy, season with the garlic salt and onion powder.  Bake on high for 3 hours, then add the ham and swiss cheese.  Bake for an additional 2 hours stirring occasionally.  I shredded the chicken and boy was it DELICIOUS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment