Monday, February 4, 2013

Fabulous February!

Hello lovelies! I'm so glad January is over. The whole month was HORRIBLE for me! Long story short: Gentry, my oldest daughter fought the stomach flu for 6 days. My grandpa Jack had a heart attack and the next day my Papa Haddie was admitted into icu with pneumonia. That same day I was in the hospital with some super virus that was rapidly taking over my body. 4 days later my grandpa jack died. 3 days after his funeral my 1 year old Hayden got the stomach flu. Chase was sick too but not as bad as the rest of us. I feel exhausted, emotionally and physically, but I am so determined to make up for my weak dieting in January. I ordered Jillian Michaels 90 Day Revolution and a fitbit, I am also walking on both of my 15 minute breaks at work AND I'm going to attempt to get into juicing. I like eating so I don't know how that will work out but we shall see! Now I just need all of my new stuff to arrive so I can really kick some ass this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment