Monday, January 14, 2013

Hmmm

So apparently the 8 hr diet isn't for me! I weighed in this morning and was up 3.2 lbs. Shoot me now! Ughhhh!! I can't blame the diet entirely, I ate like shit this weekend but 3 lbs? REALLY?! Ugh!!! I don't really have a plan for this next week, I'm debating whether I should go sugar free, low carb, phase 2 of the 17 day diet or count calories but stay below 1200 cals. So far today I am doing great. I'm on my 4th bottle of water and I'm getting my exercise going back and forth to the bathroom haha. Had some sf oatmeal for breakfast and green beans with bacon bits and Parmesan cheese for lunch. My snack was mandarin oranges in no sugar juice. Maybe if I cut off a couple fingers I can lose the 3 lbs I put on ;) tomorrow is my official weigh in for the week, I'm praying for a miracle! In workout news, I was a lazy bum this weekend but forced myself to get on the treadmill last night. I walked at a moderate pace for 25 minutes while reading a Shape magazine. Today I made plans to start hitting the gym with a friend on Mondays and Fridays (those are the only 2 weekdays that work for me since I have to be out the door by 6:35a Tuesday through Thursday). Once hunting season is over I'm going to hit the gym on Saturdays too. Fun stuff. I always feel better when I work out :)

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do this. Im proud of you for hitting the gym buddy. You got this in the bag. I"m excited for you. I think you will like calorie counting if that's the way you choose to go. its keeps you accountable but also allows you to have a damn coffee in the morning if you need it.

    ReplyDelete