Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster award thanks to my buddy 

So here is a list of the rules:
  • List 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
  • Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
  • Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
  • No tag backs!! 

 11 random facts about me:
  1. I am pretty shy and reserved. I tend to observe people more than I socialize. If I make an effort to be your friend it means I really like you.  I'm trying to come out of my shell though.
  2. I'm trying to convince my husband that when we move to the country I need 3 things for me to be completely happy: a screaming goat, a mini horse and an affenpinscher.  
  3. I have 2 little princesses.  Gentry is 6 and Hayden is 17 months.
  4. I want to live in Disney World. Hell, I'd even settle for Disneyland.
  5. I love traveling.
  6. I have a boxer named Tinkerbell and a siamese cat named Khloe Kardashian-Odom Hurst.
  7. I have been married for a few weeks shy of 7 years.  Gentry was born a month before our first anniversary ;)
  8. I am the pickiest eater on earth. I literally have to force myself to drink water and eat healthy.
  9. I am SUPER stubborn.  Huh, Stephanie ;)
  10. I love going to the movies.
  11. I work as a technical assistant and love all things programming related. I am a computer nerd by day.
 
 Stephanie's questions to me:


1. What is your guilty pleasure ? Watching TV.  I love my TV.

2. What is your favorite activity? Does sleeping in count? No? Anything with my kids, they are the most amazing human beings EVER and everything they do is awesome. I feel like I don't spend nearly enough time with them as I should since I work full time so I truly cherish the time I do have with them.
3. What is the one goal your are striving to achieve more then anything? Getting fit and getting my 17 year old body back.  I miss that 6 pack and those nice legs and dammit they WILL be mine again.
4. What is your favorite blog to read ? DIE(T)ING to be a Skinny Bitch, of course, and The Bloggess
5. What are you most proud of accomplishing? My home life. I have 2 happy, healthy children; a happy husband; a home we own and we are soooo close to being debt free.
6. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done? Ummmm? I really can't think of anything. Most things I do are pretty well thought out. Probably buying our house. 
7. What silly thing do you do behind closed doors? SING! I like to crank the music up when I clean and make it fun. 
8. What is your all time favorite song? Always Be My Baby--Mariah Carey 
9. What is your idea of a perfect day? Sleeping in, not having to worry about cleaning, cooking or laundry, and being able to go out and do something fun for the day like take the kids to the park, then to the movies and shopping. 
10. What chore do you hate more than anything? Cleaning the toilet. Makes me gag. EVERY. TIME.
11. What is your favorite nail color? I really like french tip nails but I'm trying to be more of myself, I tend to want to blend in and not stand out, so I'm gonna say hot pink with sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment