Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Fitness Pal?

My best friend Stephanie has been telling me I need to use My Fitness Pal!  I signed up a couple years ago and never really used it.  I promised her I would give it another shot after I got settled back into my routine after Vegas (not hardly sleeping for 4 nights takes a toll on you!).  Anyhoo, I've been looking at it this morning and I really like it!! I tracked my breakfast and it was an eye opening experience since my breakfast alone was nearly half of my daily calorie allowance. OOPS. I have a million things I need/want to do (i.e.: read The Gabriel Method, start juicing, plan all my meals, freeze 100 cal cupcakes for when sweet cravings hit, exercise, blah blah blah) and I don't know where to start so I've decided to just start here and try to add things in the mix as I get more time. I know that I NEED to lose weight and I WANT to lose weight too. UGH!! Why is this so hard for me? I'm trying so hard to stay positive. Here's the link to my profile on My Fitness Pal if you want to follow my progress! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/hurstmonkey

No comments:

Post a Comment